Offered at $24,750: Super Rate 1968 Lyman 19’ Runabout
Teca (P-1127) is one of only 17 19′ runabouts powered by Ford 289 V8 Interceptor engines (Model 165) built by Lyman Boatworks in 1968, She’s been on Lake George since being delivered to Morgan Marine Service, Silver Bay, NY, May 5, 1968. Still 95% original, she has now been comprehensively rejuvenated by Snake Mountain Boatworks and is ready to give decades of pleasure to her next owner(s).
Meet Teca as she emerged from the shop in October.
Enjoy watching Teca romping on her maiden romp across Lake Champlain, November 16, 2012.
- Original Ford 289 Interceptor V8 engine –Mallory electronic ignition & Edelbrock 4 bbl carburetor installed.
- Original varnish on interior of planking, on ceilings & related surfaces cleaned & buffed.
- All bright work cleaned & buffed to 9,000 grit; includes original splash rails still in their original varnish. Bilge cleaned & painted with multiple coats of Lyman Tan bilge paint.
- All hardware either plated or polished to show standards.
- Original upholstery & bimini is in as-new condition. New Nautolex in “natural” was installed.
- Topsides sanded, faired & finished with 4 coats of Interlux Epoxy Primekote, followed by 6 coats of Interlux two-part epoxy topcoat. – Snow White topsides & Rochelle Red boot stripe. The solid mahogany bottom planks were sanded, faired, primed & painted.
- All electronics tested for good running.
- New custom-built, galvanized Sea Lion bunk trailer.