1958 Cadillac Seville Preservation

According to the fiberglassics.com web site, “Cadillac Boat Company was a firm of boat builders located in Cadillac, Wexford County, Michigan, established in 1953. The company was located at 110 7th Street in Cadillac. In 1955, John Bushnell served as manager, secretary, sales manager and purchasing agent. The company employed 27 men and 3 women in 1955. By 1957, employment shot upward to 164 males and 3 females. The company appears to have been renamed Cadillac Marine and Boat Company after 1957.”