Offered at $19,500: 1948 18′ Chris Craft Utility Deluxe Hull # U18-550
Little Chief is on her way to Salzburg, Austria, where her new owners will enjoy her for years to come.
We prepped her ahd her transport trailer for the voyage on October 30, 2013.
Little Chief’s loading into her 20′ sea container on November 12, 2013.
Best of Show, Utilities, 2012 VT Antique & Classic Boat Show
- Watertight, 3M 5200 bottom
- All fasteners released and replaced with silicon bronze
- Sixteen coats of hand-rubbed Epifanes varnish
- Original CC 95 HP Model K engine rebuilt by Restoration and Performance Motorcars of Vermont
- Original hardware chromed by Mickey Dupuis D&S Custom Plating, Holyoke, MA
- New, custom-built Sea Lion Trailer
Watch Little Chief’s post-preservation debut on YouTube: